Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Friend


It was you I looked for when I needed an advice.
It was you I looked for when I needed support.
It was you I looked for when I needed a shoulder.
It was you I looked for when I needed a slap on my head.
It was you and you that I looked for.
You were right and you were somewhat right.
But now as you are gone, I am left alone.
Tell me O Dear Friend of mine.
Whom should I call, because I can’t find anyone now.

Should I go where you are resting?
Or some other place from where you are looking and testing.
I don't know what to do.

I know I promised you when I gave you earth that I’ll take care of everything.
But I need you now.
Please help me in this hour of need.
And I know you won't let me down.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! "And I know you won't let me down"- that's real friendship
    greetings :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cattivo.....i try not to let people down dear....

      Delete
  2. thanks for your nice cmt!:)
    of course we can follow each other

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking out time to comment on this post.