Monday, August 11, 2014

Angels on Earth

Angel in white Angel in black
which one to choose
is a big question
creating a mess.

One is simple
One is smart
One has angelic smiles other knows how to make me laugh.

Angel in white or Angel in black.

For sure angles are both
got to feel as I can't show.
Decision is tough
White or black I'm not sure.

Want to pick both
but can't do it
as people you know.

Angel in white Angel in black
one has angelic smiles other knows how to make me laugh.
question still the same
creating a mess.

Angel in white or Angel in black
Help me out if you know them out.

2 comments:

  1. hey, I really like your writing style - are you familiar with the poet Robert Frost? this poem of yours reminded me a bit of his work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your such kind words makes me very happy.

      Delete

Thank You for taking out time to comment on this post.